Updated February 28, 2018
Mile Auto, Inc. (“Mile”) recognizes the importance of your privacy, and we want to be clear about how we use information that you provide to us, or that we collect from you. By using or visiting any Mile website, application, product, or service (collectively, the “Services”), you agree that you understand and accept the terms of this policy.
What Information Do We Collect?
- Personally-Identifiable Information that you provide to us knowingly, such as your name, address, email address, phone number, or other information that directly identifies a specific individual or household.
- Non-Personal Information such as the geographic location, time and duration when you access the Services, or the type of computer equipment or devices you use to access the Services. This also includes website usage information that may be collected via “cookies”, programs, or other means. Such information may be associated with a specific anonymous user, but is considered “Non-Personal Information” provided it is not directly associated with Personally-Identifiable Information.
What Do We Collect With the Information We Collect
- Personally-Identifiable Information is used solely for the purpose for which you have provided it, such as providing you with the Services or other information you have requested. For example, if you request product information via email, we will use your email address to send you that information.
Personally-Identifiable Information we collect from you may be shared with a third party only when:
- You have given us permission to share the information for a particular purpose.
- The information is required to provide you with the Services or other information you have requested. In such cases, the third party must agree to only use the information for the prescribed purpose, and to maintain the confidentiality of the information. For example, if we use a third-party service to deliver emails, we may provide your email address to that third-party service.
- We determine, in good faith, that we are legally required to provide the information.
- We may use Non-Personal Information for any purpose, including disclosure to third parties. Typically, this information is used to analyze the usage of the Services and to enhance the Services.
Information From Minors
Mile does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from individuals under age 18. In the event that we learn that we have collected any personal information from someone under the age of 18, we will attempt to identify and delete that information from our database.
Any information we collect may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which we or our affiliates, subsidiaries, contractors or agents maintain facilities.
Changing or Updating Information
Changes to this Policy